We Build Energy Efficient Homes
Most new homes are only constructed to the minimum energy rating. We take steps to:
Download your FREE guide about building with Ecowise Homes
Learn how we design and construct your dream home for you, making us your ‘one stop shop’, taking all of the hassle away from the building process.
Why Build With Us?
Ecowise Homes focus on renovating and building energy efficient homes that reduce/remove energy bills to create a healthier lifestyle and minimize the environmental footprint. We believe in ensuring a sustainable future for the next generation.
Eco-Friendly New Homes & Renovations
We specialise in energy efficient new homes and renovations and are Accredited Energy Smart and Greensmart Builders.
Sustainable Future & Healthier Lifestyle
We create energy efficient homes that reduce your energy bills, create a healthier lifestyle and minimise the environmental footprint.
High Quality Finish & 100% Satisfaction
We pride ourselves on a quality finished product with attention to detail like no other. We only use quality materials / products and hand select local tradesmen.
We achieve this by using:
- passive heating and cooling
- water saving techniques
- renewable energy
- sustainable building materials.
We can design and construct your dream home for you, making us your ‘one-stop shop’, taking all of the hassle away from the building process.
We also pride ourselves on:
- High quality finish – this is achieved by owner/ operator (David Millard) working on-site, coordinating trades.
- Communication – David prides himself on communication and organisation. To ensure that you do not just get a sustainable home with attention to detail, you also have a great experience from the initial design stage to the final handover.
What our clients say:
9 Reasons why to Build with Us
- We specialise in energy efficient new homes and renovations.
- Accredited Energy Smart and Greensmart Builders.
- We pride ourselves on a quality finished product with attention to detail and professional service like no other.
- Our personalized 20+ page proposal leaves no room for ‘grey areas’.
- Weekly site meetings and regular communication via telephone/email so you become a part of the building process.
- Access to a personal client portal where daily site photos are uploaded, a list and due date of required selection and a list of requested variations to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Access to our Gantt chart so you can stay up to date with what is happening on site and what is going to happen in the future, along with the completion date.
- HIA member which provides our team constant training and market product trends so you have access to the most recent products available to the market.
- 100% satisfaction record.
1. Initial Consultation
We listen to your needs, wants, design concepts and budgets.
2. Preliminary Design
We present the preliminary plans and step you through options for finishes and design selections.
3. Feasibility Costing
Estimated costings are then produced to provide an indication of budget.
4. Final Working Drawings
All working drawings are finalised, including engineering specifications, energy report, etc.
5. Cost Analysis
Once all required documentation is held and crosschecked, we will provide a detailed ‘no obligation fixed proposal’.
6. Signing of Building Contracts
We use Housing Industry Association (HIA) contracts which provide the highest standards of professional conduct. We take the time to explain the contracts in plain English.
7. Application for Building Permit
We apply for a building permit through a relevant building surveyor of your choice.
We provide updates throughout the entire construction process with regular site meetings and access to:
The day that we hand over the keys to your new home is a very exciting moment. We make sure that you are happy with all aspects of your home.
10. Our Ongoing Commitment
We stand by the quality of our homes and the high standard of our workmanship. Your home is covered by a 3-month maintenance period and backed by a 7-year structural warranty.
With all of the above stages, we ensure you end up with an energy efficient home that reduces/removes energy bills to create a healthier lifestyle that minimises the environmental footprint.
Get a Quote Today!!!
Request your quote today and let us help you build your dream home.