Ecowise Homes focus on renovating and building energy efficient homes that reduce/remove energy bills, to create a healthier lifestyle and minimise the environmental footprint. We believe in ensuring a sustainable future for the next generation.
We achieve this by using:
- Passive heating and cooling
- Water saving techniques
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable building materials.
We design and construct your dream home for you, making us your ‘one stop shop’, taking all of the hassle away from the building process.
We also pride ourselves on:
- High quality finish – This is achieved by owner/ operator (David Millard) on-site coordinating trades.
- Communication – David prides himself on communication and organisation. To ensure that you do not just get a sustainable home with attention to detail, you also have a great experience from the initial design stage to the final handover.
Ecowise Homes Owner
Owner, David Millard, has been in the construction industry since 2006. He is a qualified carpenter, registered builder and has the following accreditations:
- Cert III in Building and Construction
- Cert IV in Building and Construction
- Certificate in Building Science Principles to Construct Energy Efficient Buildings
- Certified Greensmart Builder with HIA
- Certified Energy Smart Builder with Green Building Institute.
David oversees the whole process, from the initial concept plan to the final lock being fitted, to ensure his clients receive a professional and personal service.